The client needed to replace their rotting deck. They wanted a large area where they could enjoy the view of the lake, cook s’mores with the kids, and throw great parties. The space needed to feel connected to the large yard and take advantage of the elevation change.
- Over 4000 sq. paver patio with sweeping staircase, artificial turf, large planters containing custom built-in coolers, and decorative posts for string lights
- Attached cedar gable roof pergola with shingle roof
- Outdoor kitchen featuring floating bar, concrete countertops, Twin Eagles appliances, Big Green Egg, and outdoor TV cabinet
- Fire Pit with Romanesque paver patio
- Large lighting package to really showcase the space at night
- Gas torches that are perfect for lighting and help keep insects away
- Custom paver basketball court